C++ is a generaul-purpose mutli-paradigm language designed by Bjarne Stroustrup and specified by the international standard ISO/IEC 14882. In most respects it is backwards compatible with C, but adds support for features such as classes, exceptions and templates.
- Demangle an object code symbol generated by G++
- Pad an integer with leading zeros in C++
- Prevent a C or C++ header file from being compiled more than once
- Round towards minus infinity when dividing integers in C or C++
- Safely parse an integer using the standard C library
- Programming languages — C++, ISO/IEC 14882:2011, International Organisation for Standardization, 2011 (previously ISO/IEC 14882:1998)
- Bjarne Stroustrup, The C++ Programming Language, Special Edition, Addison–Wesley, 2000